Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Adrian R'Mante

Celebrity Actors Camp, Adrian R'Mante...one of our favorite Actors!

My child, Annika M. Salgado has had the great fortune of meeting this wonderful person named Adrian R'Mante.  We have known of him for many many years and we were fans from his show on The Disney Channel called, "Suite Life of Zack and Cody".  Adrian's character was Esteban, a loveable Bellhop with a thick South American Spanish accent.  He is a beloved character!  Annika's father and I would watch the show with her and just laugh and laugh at the silly antics and the character combinations we loved so much!  Mr. Moseby, played by Phil Lewis and Esteban were always my personal favorites.  It is so perfect to have great adult actors on these shows that are made for children because we Parents are watching and we are developing into fans of these shows too.  In many ways, The Disney Channel programming and the Actors must market themselves to our demographic too!  Like I said, we ARE watching!





When Annika was accepted into CAC (Celebrity Actors Camp) Providence, we were thrilled to meet Adrian and his wife Sandra.  As fans we were happy to meet our favorite actors.  This is what made this Acting Camp really stand out...the opportunity for the kids to be taught and trained by actual Disney Channel Stars.  These are Working Actors who are living the life...they are there...they got there.  Adrian is very hard-working and shares his story about how hard it was to break into Acting and how much it takes to make it.  He often muses about how he wished there were something like this available for him when he was young and trying to get his breakout role.  He is a genuine inspiration and I think that what he does and how he does it with this camp is the Right Way of doing things.  His career so far has been blessed and he has a desire to reach out to the kids.  I am very glad he does have that desire or my life would not be as it is today!

Adrian and his close friend and Camp associate, Chester See, had a very big impact on my child.  Their combined training has made her a strong, confident little person.  She has so much to build on now thanks to these guys!  And she truly adores them!  When we are out on Auditions, Interviews, PhotoShoots or any type of Performance-Related task, Annika is always saying "Adrian says" and "Chester taught me"....These are words that I would feel so lonely without now. As a Parent, I am always seeking out new people who can teach my children and mold them and give them support and guidance.  I do these things but I can not be the one who teaches or shows them everything and besides which I have no knowledge to offer as an Actor.  I can give some input regarding performing because I myself have been a Performer on Stage throughout my life.  I have never Acted, and I doubt I ever shall, but I fully support Annika's desire and dream!


Chester See is also a musician and a very talented one at that.  He has a wonderful song called "Never Did" and it is available for download on itunes.  All proceeds go to charity.  He performed the song for us live one afternoon inside the Westin Hotel.  It was an amazing day!  I am posting pictures here that I snapped while he was playing.  It was an intimate concert. 



We have been blessed to experience CAC, Celebrity Actors Camp here in Providence RI.  I highly recommend this experience to anyone!  There are many opportunities for a career as an Actor, Model, spokesperson, Musician, Theatre-Actor, Commercial Actor and Print-Ad Model.  This is payed "work" that builds a beautiful career and a Savings Account for your child.  My family has grown much closer now that we accept Annika for her unique and individual self.  She is not a "tag-on"...and I will never think of my children as people that need to be along for a ride on my life when really, theirs is extremely exciting !  My kids have so many opportunities now and their Dad and I are loving every minute of it!

Thank you Adrian R'Mante....from the bottom of my heart.  Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment